Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Update : Beanbag



The Bean bag is nearly complete! Here it is filled and the denim skin added. Its apparently quite comfortable, and has become the favorite choice for sitting in the house. I'm glad that it turned out like it did. I"m even glad I had to back up and redo it, as the original plan would have been much too big.

The bag in entirety weighs about 60 lbs, so its easily moved around when it needs to be. The only thing missing at this point is to add velcro to the open flap on the bottom, and that's it. The velcro I bought is too small and there isn't enough to do what I need, so I'll need another trip to a fabric store.

To be honest, i'm glad this went as well as it did. after the failue of the last project (the laptop bag), I needed a win to keep up my motivation.


 
Jenn playing some DS game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment